Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I don't normally make New Year's resolutions, since I normally don't keep them. But this year I do want to make two resolutions: 1. To be more creative. I love art--drawing, painting, photography--but I find I just don't take the time to actually sit down and do it. I need to be more disciplined about doing something. Just take the time out of my schedule and do it. 2. To be more certain. I often second-guess myself and feel guilty when I shouldn't. I need to pay more attention to the things I do, so when someone asks me if I am sure about something, then I can be sure of it. Other things in general I want to accomplish this year is to keep up with this blog. I also keep a journal of occurrences with the farm, but I want this to be a new venue where (hopefully) like-minded people can come together. I also want to work more with the farm (of course) and get more out of it. I do get more out of it each year, and I am looking forward to what is to come. Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment